France – Château du Trignon
The Roux family acquired the Château du Trignon in 1896. Back then it was a traditional Provençal farm of the time, with mixed and livestock farming. Since then five generations have refocused the farm on the vine and expanded the estate across a number of neighbouring appellations: Gigondas, Rasteau, Sablet et Côtes du Rhône.
In 2007, one family succeeds another as the owners of Château du Trignon. Geneviève, Florence, Jérome and Jean Baptiste Quiot, charmed by the Dentelles de Montmirail and the products of character, will perpetuate Château du Trignon, at the same time of adding 10 hectares of Vacqueyras.