On November 7, LCBO VINTAGES is having a Napa Valley taste and buy event at the Royal Ontario Museum.
Napa Valley is one of the world’s most exciting premium wine regions. Tiny but influential, it produces a vast, rich selection of iconic and trophy wines that command serious attention from connoisseurs and casual wine fans alike.
Over 70 sensational wines to try, including:
Table # 5 – Brandlin Estate
- Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 | LCBO # 340513 | 90pts VINOUS
Table # 10 – Cuvaison Estate Wines
- Estate Chardonnay 2017 | LCBO # 988261 | 91pts James Suckling
Table # 16 – Gallica Wines
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Oakville Ranch | LCBO # 402123 | 96 pts VINOUS
- Estate Cabernet Sauvignon St Helena 2015 | LCBO # 12521 | 18/5 Jancis Robinson
Table # 29 – Staglin Family Vineyard
- Salus Estate Chardonnay 2017 | LCBO # 12598
- Salus Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 | LCBO # 302661
- Staglin Family Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 | LCBO # 356287 | 94pts Robert Parker
Thursday, November 7, 2019
Royal Ontario Museum
100 Queens Park, Toronto, ON
Walk-around: 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
$150/ticket. Don’t Miss out! Click here to buy tickets.